what i think

Tonight or tomorrow is a matter of death. We don't know when or where we will die. Selfish, stubborn, rigid that's humanity. We are no God, but yes we have God. We believe in Him that he makes our path. We have our own path then. He guides us and hopes we won't lost.

We human and that's a matter of fact. We can't admit it. We have emotion and that makes us different from non-living creature. Anger, sadness, love and happy are parts of the emotion. We are human and also animal. We can protect another as we kill another. How could we do that? It is passion. Passion consume our mind or our mind create passion, it just the same. We human and we think that makes a great deal. We eat to survive. Find food to make a life. Care or care not, we fight for survival.

We can think that we not, but deeply, the answer is yes. We made from emo and lost with emo. We are human remember?


This is a random thinking. a mind won't accept it.

----------------------

This article is written after I watched 'Angel and Demon'. Then I went to my room. Look out through the window. And had seen a girl stopped her bike on my garden. She tried to call my dog. But not success. Then she took her bike into her house. Next, she went to her neighbour and met a golden. She gave a pet to him. Suddenly, a delivery from hokben came. She took the meals and paid it, then she get inside her house. A minute later, she came out and brings up her meal. She was eating outside 'till my idea to write this article came out. I turn on my laptop (which is next to me at the moment) and wrote this article. After done, I had a bad cough and then my mind told me to write something under my article. Weird huh?
Just a coincidence.
-krisna

3 comments:

Diane said...

"We can't admit it"..?
I can admit that I'm human, heheh :P

We survive to live, but living isn't always just to survive. I think the art of living lies in making it to be more than just being alive.
Get what I'm saying? :)

"There's more to live than in being alive." ~ wise words from my favorite band Anberlin wooo :P

Diane said...

Oh n btw..cerita ttg tu cewe..random banget sehh gw kira bakal terjadi apa gt xP

btw copier coller artinya paan? its french i know.

Krisna said...

um.. klo gak slh. 'not copy paste'
oh D. you are human. that's fact.
haha