untitled (again)

I miss Cassandra and her voice
I miss D and want to have a walk with her sometime
I miss KD and his stupid action(s) :P
I miss Jeane with her eye glasses
I miss Albert and his photos and camera
I miss Sekar and her bullies
I miss Mus2 with his slowly drawing
I miss Ju2 with his rubic cube
I miss Gaby with her homework XD
I miss Erika, Debbie, Pile, Addi, Arief, Fanie and so on to do bobolang thingy
I miss Ernest. I dont know why I remembered this person. haha but he is surely nice to me
I miss Nathania. A new friend to me. She kinda nice with her smile :)
I miss Tjua. His 'kepo' trademark' :P
I miss gonggo with his delicious foods
I miss Yosu with his funny
I miss Andrew with his act.smell.and his geniuses
I miss kat2 with her 'bolot' and 'gendud' sound
I miss limbrink and his 'prince' title
I miss kenneth with his computer stuff haha
I miss everybody who gave me a suprise birthday in hospital. Lo2, mai, addi(again), erika(again).. i forget the rest.
Thank you everybody.

2 comments:

cassandra said...

omg... i can't believe it, you wrote my name at the top of your lists. huaaaa! i really wanna cry now >.<

btw. i'm so sorry for these days. i really dont have much time to chit chat with you. i hope you understand it.

aish... no wonder why today i really want to see your blog... =P

pile said...

gw ikut kasi surprise pas lu di RS!